Sunday, April 15, 2007

what are friends for?

to celebrate birthdays with you! that's exactly what darlings did for me. thanks for the pressies, I've never had so much euphoria in my life and er.. I LOVE THE FOSSIL. ok la i love you darlings more. dinner at Out of The Pan and a cute lil cheese cake. thanks for making my day, really. am lookin forward to andrea's!

family gathering at kong's, pretty generous servings of............ ang baos. and HENCE i bought my birks, shorts frm m)phosis, shoes frm Charles & Keith, skirt frm Future State.. make up frm YSL... ahhhhhh you get the picture.

let's get to the family. mum bought me dinner at cafe cartel today. how sweet. godma gave the best gift- a COACH signature bag. diane got me 2 brazillians frm Topshop and manda+alison got me a soft toy bearing the 21 number with it. love u'all.

so what did Justin, Gary, Richard give? that's the question isn't it? all 3 gave nothing.

pretty simple, sweet and memorable 21st. thanks for being part of it. (cept the last 3 names of cos.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Anonymous said...

oi happi birthdae woman