Sunday, April 8, 2007

heard of the oldy, "Once in a Lifetime" by Enigma? if not, you should. it's specially for you, that one person who walked me through tertiary education, the one person who was there for me when i was fat, when i was at my lowest, when i was unreasonable, when i was someone no one else could bare. the one person who followed me to work all the way at marsiling when we still din have a car and pampered me most. we may not be together anymore, you may not want me as your girl anymore, but i'm glad as you were mine- once in my life time. not one day has passed without having you in my thoughts, Chard. sometimes i just need you by my side, when i realise that i'll never would, it hurts me, but then again u've been mine- once in a life time. i've been most blessed through the 3 yrs of your companionship.

Tua Ee is here from aussie! family will be having a cute little bday dinner at kong's on 13th. would be fun.

Justin has been such a sweetie, coming over to Chanel with brownies, donuts, desserts and what nots. Thanks handsome, u've been really kind whilst your best friend has been annoying. i really appreciate ur tiny gestures, perk my days up. promise i'll buy you lunch soon alright?

bestie's bday was cute. she din get any pressies from us all. HAHAHA! pls forgive us, we're getting you a really nice gift that i myself want more than i want the euphoria liao la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm darlings, this is a huge HINT. thanks ah. Rong is off to aussie, i hate her for that. Drea? sweetie sweet with the boyfriend whom i hate cos he takes her away from us. HAHA!!!

Gary bought me ANOTHER Me to You bear. awwwwwwwwwww................................ hmph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a confused lady.

Better straighten up your lifestyle or else you will have more problems to come.

Andrea said...

hey babe.

meet up for yr b day?

14th ok? yr choice...

anyway keep 21st apr free. that goes for debbie poh n rong too. lol. check yr e-mails soon.

-luv drea

debbie said...

You'll LOVE your pressie too!!!!(:

Anonymous said...

drea... dun mail to my msn e-mail, mail it to purpleydebby@yahoo.com.sg okie? sat late afternoon la.. we meet first w/o poh to buy her pressie. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think richard is still de best for ya...