Thursday, April 26, 2007

once in a purple moon, i get up late for work. then came the stupid rain plus the ridiculous traffic jam and you get........................... me wasting 20 dollars on cab fare.

once in a pink moon, frds come lunch with me. andy whom offered a cucumber as a bday gift. thanks dude. and bestie to accompany me for jap food. lunchin wif andy tmr again, maybe he might give me a carrot this time eh?

once in a lifetime, i get a REPLY FROM SIM OFFERING ME THE COURSE I WANT WITH MAXIMUM EXEMPTION FOR ALLLLLL YR 1 MODULES. had to type that in caps. it's freaking $5000+ for 6 short months and i gotta reply by 12th may. PLS PLS PLS let NTU/NUS send me an acceptance letter b4 that.

drea's bday party was great. pls thank for me putting up the balloons and eating alot. HEE.

can i brag bout the stuff i bought now? Heeeeeeeeee.

bought 2 tops and a cardigen frm Warehouse, so many lingerie for la senza, as if the ones i bought with drea wasnt enough, i bought 2 more bras today. ok i swear by la senza's comfort level, oh wait, and PUSH UP level. ooooooooooooh. got shorts frm m)phosis in SMALL size and realise my tighs look too fat in them. see wad happens when i try too hard? wad else, OH, if ur lookin for sheet masks, try The Face Shop's. oh my, totally fabulous i tell you, especially the mung beans one. goodie.

you know when frds tell me, "you work at Chanel but u'll prolly give me 75% of ur pay buying their stuff"- totally true. love the liner, the lipstick, eye shadow palette and foundation. BOUGHT THEM ALL!!!! bestie knows wad's up with the crazy lip stick rush now. bought paul and joe, YSL, Za, bourjois, M.A.C . Sally Hensen and Chanel lippies. they're so pretty! so many new girls coming next month. goodness. time to ROAR for commision. Chanel's been nice. received the latest Chance fragrance cos of my performance. HEY it's retailing at 89 per bottle OK?

just talking bout cosmetics makes me wanna SHOP. that reminds me, gary and i were so desperate to shop, we shopped at MUSTAFA few nights back . totally retarded. and we're planning a shopping trip this thurs to m'sia. any one else? HEE.

thanks chard for dinner tonight and my loose powder too. u kena conned. HEHEHE. ur still my favourite boy.

on the down side, it's difficult when ur fickle minded. yes, you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP SPENDING $$ LAH