Monday, May 14, 2007

it's Mothers' Day.

Happy Mums' Day to all mamas, and of cos, Happiest Mums' Day to my hot mama. Though I cant afford the world for my mama, kor and i bought her dinner at ding tai feng. fabulous xiao long baos.

thinking back on the last few months, i feel like a fool, being played with in a so called "relationship" sucks. foregoing the best boyfriend in the world for a money sucking loser is the stupidest thing i did. yes, gary. he can fuck off to not-so-hot mama land.

and so i thank God, chard is still by my side after all these. i cant help but remind you how much i appreciate and love you. you make me see what love really is, forgiving me time and time again, making me happy- just by being you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAT HAPPEN GER

Anonymous said...

Everything is karma.