Saturday, February 17, 2007

thanks for the many views on "VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE". Unfortunately, there's just my name in there and it's gonna be that way. Text me if u need.

thanks also for all the pretty lil v.day gifts! though i din get anything from bestie YET *ahem*. appreciate the hand made ones especially from pple like lancaster, andrew and sky. double thanks to you guys! most disappointing of all, sha la la gave me one stalk of rose. last min rose.

had paranakan food at esplanade, river boat ride, ice cream at clarke quey. passable.

mum has been scolding me for nothing cos of her word load. feels like fuck.

packed the wardroke like finally and i've got more than 10 plastic bags of unwanted clothes. anyone? rong, pls clear for me thanks. HA.

ive gone against my own principles for you, i couldnt understand why i did so, once in awhile i feel a sense of regret which i cant comprehend cos it feels so right yet so wrong. would u cherish me? is this just a getaway for us or is it for real? im lost, i dun like feeling this way, never have i been someone who feels like tat in a r/s or give in, in such a short period of time. u asked me to be ur girl, i said no, would u still treat me the way u do?

1 comment:

rong*2 said...

wah u think i am wat sia.. help u clear your clothes... i only want jewellery.. those diamond kind...hehe..happy new year :p