Sunday, July 29, 2007

i'm officially over-stressed.

it's been awhile since i had menstrual cramps. oh wait, ultra serious menstrual cramps, so much so i cried to mummy. yes yes, very kiddy, i know. close frds who know me would know i have womb problems, so shut the hell up, u judgmental ass hole. i remembered being in pain whilst SITTING, whilst LYING DOWN, whilst SLEEPING. if only man had menstrual probs for just 5 mins. let's see how'd tat turn out.

i'm sad. i'm very sad. where's daddy when i need him most? i've not had a dad for the longest time. i want to be supportive of him in China but i'm losing hope each day. i dunno wad to do. i cry myself to sleep almost every night. y do pple around me keep thinking im loaded? just cos i drive around dosent mean im loaded. it's not MY car anyway.

pple borrowing money frm me, not few dollars, few hundreds. school assignments, work. i cant take it anymore. i have no one, not even richard to support me in an emotional way. mum dosent give allowance, no work=no textbooks, no new clothes like every other uni student, no necessities. just imagine having NO rest day in a WHOLE MONTH? that's right. for the month of august, if im not schooling on that day, means i'll be at Chanel working. Roster just came out, literally no rest day. 4 tests due in august, where do i find time to study? to work at Chanel i cant work too little days in a month. so why not change to a lower paying job with more flexible hours? i would if i had allowance for travel, food, toiletries and all these.

i hate my life. the only person whom i thought would stand by me dosent really seem to do it anyway. let's face it. im exhausted.

sometimes i just want to come home and sleep without having to on this fucking lappie and type some school assignment out and crack my brain after a long day's work. i cant. i have to force myself to sit on the study table, open my book and READ. and then when im finally done with all these reponsibilities and want to have a cup of ice cold milo-ping, richard says NO U CANT GO OUT.

i dunno wad to do anymore. i want a rest. i just want to let it all out. im exhausted.

help me.

2 comments:

Scorpio said...

It's tiring, but you would feel fulfilling when you looked back a few years later...

Even now, I work Full-time, studying part-time, give tuition and learn driving...

Frankly, I do enjoy having my timetable filled up sometimes... it's weird but yes... at least I know I am utilising every minute of my life...

At least you have your mom by your side and your parent are both healthy...

Be positive and you will feel much better! Cheer up babe! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

i will always be by your side.