Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i love my grades. sounds thick skinned, dosen't it? i fucking dun give a damn if you think so though. *grins*
One Distinction, As and B+ for the rest. i remembered when i was a cheerleader in sec sch and a line went, "... all of you may hate us but we don't like you either".. same goes here.

then again, all the re-submition of the latest transcript to all the universities is gonna happen. fucking hate all the lil stupid details like these. SIM is confusing with similar degrees but different titles. nvm, i'm gonna settle ALL the uni stuff this fri with sha la la who'd be my driver. RIGHT, SHA LA LA? be good.

bestie promised to get me CLINIQUE's eye cream! i love you la really. seriously need a trustable eye cream since i hafen actually got an off day since like, last mon. i love godma more than you though cos she's gettin a Coach Signature Bag for my 21st. HAHAHA!

im bored, surprise me.

2 comments:

debbie said...

YA! you only love me when you get your eye cream la! you and your many sha la las
hahah.

Anonymous said...

wa ur results so good sia.im clubbing TONIGHT!but gg hm early. gg to start wrk at abn amro, one raffles quay tmr.